- [Maria] I don't know, maybe they're drinking wine or a vodka soda with a splash of grapefruit. Guys out there, that's my drink of choice. Please have that ready at the bar, when I'm done. - [David] Good to know, ace, king here for Prociak. Oh, and queens for Bazely Casinoslots New Zealand.
How do the chips not go in and they do. Cards on their back. - Wow, how do you have that hand? It's equal, it's the same thing. - [Maria] Lots of flipping going on, late in this tournament, especially, when the blinds start going up and it's considerable, so that the stack sizes are basically within that shoving range, especially to wake up with these two big hands, heads up. - [David] That was 15 seconds of pointless analysis.
It's queens versus ace, king, the cards are going in, the chips are going in, by the way. - [Maria] No matter what. - [David] It's Bazely's tournament life on the line here. - [Maria] Except the last time, Prociak had ace, king, he did not go all in with them. - [David] Good point.
- [Maria] Queens so far, so good, still ahead. - [David] Yeah, neither player with a spade in their hand. - [Maria] Well, the seven of spades here brings some chop outs if a ten or a five come on the river, then they're going to chop this pot up. - [David] Yeah, 19.1 million in there.
Oh, it's a queen, a set of queens here for Bazely and he doubles up and is now, the overwhelming chip leader. There's about 23 million chips in play and Bazely's got 19 million, so a sizable chip lead for our friend from Cincinnati. Bazely with about a roughly a four to one chip lead, a little bit more.
- [Maria] Yeah, I think at this point, Prociak is going to have to go all in with a pretty wide range of hands here. - [David] When you get to this point in the tournament, Bazely all in, what do you have to do to win? You've won so many bracelets in your life. - [David] Oh, I'm sorry. - [Maria] Wow.
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go there, did I go there? - Dave, Dave, I feel like that's even a low blow, even though I did knock you out of the Main Event and all. Is that really where you're going to go with this, I have not won any bracelets, but I do know, a five, deuce off suit is not the hand you're hoping for, when you're so short, but he's going to put it in the middle. - [David] Oh, who cares though? He sticks it in with five, deuce off suit and flops a pair of fives. - [Maria] Bazely does not look too happy here because listen, when you have your opponent on the ropes and you can deliver the final knock out punch, you really just don't want him to be hitting a pair here with a hand like five, deuce off suit.
- [David] On the river, that is not a king or a 10, it is the eight of clubs and Prociak doubles up once again. - [Maria] Stand up, sit back down, stand up, sit back down. - [David] Do you have a theory behind standing up or sitting down, when you're all in. - [Maria] Oh yeah, I think we talked about this in a prior episode, where I said.
- [David] I probably wasn't listening. - [Maria] When you stand up and you walk away, the further you are from the table and the closer you are to the exit, the more likely your hand is going to hit, especially, if you have one out. - [David] Non-stop craziness here at The Final Table, more after this. (upbeat music) - [David] Guess what, Maria? - [Maria] What?
- [David] We're back. - [Maria] Oh, alright. - [David] Still heads up, though.
- Well no, I actually watched the live stream, but it was hard to watch, so unfortunately, I guess we're going to have to watch it again. - Let's watch it again, I love violence, oh, oh wow. - This is just brutal. - Yeah, it really is brutal, this is pretty sick. Olivier is just bigger than JC.
JC's actually got experience in MMA and you got to hand it to JC for actually fighting as hard as he did, Olivier's just a big dude. - I think I have to speak for both of us, when I say, we have to fame this. Both of these people trained so hard for this. It looks like they're both taking some real punches and it can't be fun for either of them. - But it looks like fun, hey, let's get bloody and beat the (bleep) out of my friends.
Yeah no, I'm with you, let's fame. This is a fame worthy moment. There was a time in my life that I was as big as Olivier is there, but I felt like I was intimidating too many people around me, so I've toned down a little bit. - [Maria] Well, I have a hard time believing that you were that fit, but I don't know, pictures or it didn't happen, Dave.
- [David] We continue our heads up battle. Blinds 200 thousand and 400 thousand and it's now Bazely, whose in the chip lead. So the seesaw battle continues.
- [Maria] He's going to raise to 950 thousand here with ace, seven off suit. - [David] Interestingly enough, by the way, Prociak owns a high-end sneaker company and Jake Bazely is a self-proclaimed sneakerhead. I feel like these two guys were destined to be heads up.
- [Maria] Well, I feel like if Bazely beats Prociak heads up here, then he's not going to get any free shoes sent his way. - [David] Fortunately, he'll make 568 thousand, so he can probably buy his own shoes. - [Maria] Probably. Prociak is going to go all in here with ace, queen of diamonds. - [David] Going back to the fight between Olivier and JC, you seem like you're pretty fit, do you ever do, you box or?
- [Maria] Oh yeah, I actually do enjoy kick boxing, but I don't ever actually want to get into a fight. I just like the sparring and the pretend fighting and me against the bag, but not against another person. - [David] I'm going to talk to our producers.
I'd like to put forward that in some future episode, you and I in a ring. - [Maria] That would be just so unfair for you. - [David] I know, I have no doubt. No, we can do it, haven't you ever seen those kind of, inflatable fun punching bag type things? - [Maria] Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we could do that. - [David] We could totally play, this could be fun.
- Oh, you get a pass. - [David] Bazely finally tosses his cards in the muck. More Final Table, after this.
- [Narrator] Closed captioning is brought to you as a public service by The Final Table. (upbeat music) - [David] We are back, Maria Ho, David Tuchman, I assume you are sitting on your couch, drinking a beer. Hope you washed your hands. I kind of assume that everybody goes to the bathroom during the breaks. - [Maria] Probably, especially, if they've been drinking beer. - [David] Why wouldn't they be drinking beer?
- [Maria] Looks like Prociak raised. - [David] Oh, all in. - [Maria] Yeah. Bazely goes all in here, after Prociak raises and Prociak is ahead with the jacks, but like we had said, Bazely has quite a few outs here. A seven, a six or a five here. - [David] I'm sorry, all I can think about are those gerbils.
I saw that I knew you'd love it, isn't that great? - [Maria] That was one of the better ones, for sure. - [David] Right, that and the sloth for my, I think, episode three or whatever it was, that was awesome. - [Maria] Turn is the ace of hearts, so jacks are still in the lead. - [David] By the way, if Bazely wins this, he wins the tournament.
Looking for what, a five, a six or a seven. - [Maria] River's not going to do it. - [David] No and Prociak doubles up and he's psyched, he's pumped. He just hugged somebody, I don't know who it was, but he hugged somebody, he's really happy.
Not as happy as those gerbils though, man. It makes you want to run, right? I'm going to get you, I'm going to get you, I'm going to get you. Prociak now, in the chip lead. That shiny, beautiful trophy in the center of the table.
That's what they're playing for and of course, the difference between first and second place over 230 thousand dollars. - [Maria] And the title of Best Poker Player right now, today. - [David] I don't think you get that title for winning this tournament. If you want to give them that title, you can, but I don't think that's what it is. We have an all in here. And if Prociak's jacks hold up, he will be our champion.
- [Maria] Bazely is holding king, queen here, so it is a pretty fair fight. - So how many times can you get jacks heads up legally? - [Maria] Good question, Bazely. I'd be a little bit upset, if somebody got jacks within one or two orbits, heads up, twice. - [David] It could have been worse though. Bazely could have ace, jack right here.
The fact that he's got two overs, he should be happy and the fact that he hit one of his overs, even happier. - [Maria] Well see, when you complain, we call it moan it in, in poker, I feel like it's a British thing. I've heard it from a lot of British poker players, but they're like yeah, moan it in, why don't you? - [Maria] Turn is the seven of spades here. So, so far, so good for Jacob Bazely.
Looks like he's going to double up this hand, unless a jack comes on the river. - [David] Jack ball, no six of spades. - [Maria] You just want to go home. You're so sad about our trivia question that you are just checked out.
- [David] Do you know what? It's important to be a good loser in life, but it's also important to be a good winner, Maria Ho. Let's go to break. (upbeat music) Welcome back to Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida. I'm David Tuchman, this is Maria Ho and this is the part of the show, where we Fame or Shame characters that are either playing in our show or hosts or of course, poker players that are in the world of poker and if you want to be a part of that, we do want you to be a part of this, you can Tweet us @TheFinalTable with #FameOrShame and let us know, who you want us to Fame or Shame in the future. Now, in this particular video, there was a very well-publicized fight, MMA fight that Olivier Busquet and JC Alvarado took part in and they wagered a large amount of money on this one and I wasn't there, but you were, right?
What's up traders? Chris Capre here. 2ndSkiesForex.com. So, I got a controversial video here for you today, and it's also gonna be an incredibly informative and enlightening video at the same time.
Many of you have already probably read or heard of my critique of Nial Fuller's trading competition, and how he kinda glossed over certain facts. The funny thing about it is that Nial had said that he was going to go over some of the trades he placed in the competition, in a later article or video. The funny thing about that, is that never happened, and we now know why. Recently, Nial's trading competition... The information about his actual trades and what he actually traded and how he traded it became available to me. So, just to make to make sure, this is the competition.
This was his return. His final balance was 23,524.79, and here is the link to his FX Blue account, million@Maverick, and the same balance and everything like that, same equity curve. So, just to verify that this is the real links to his actual account, his actual trading. Initially you think, "oh wow." You know, 300% return, that's pretty impressive.
But once you actually start to dig into the details, a completely different picture emerges Neteller casinos Canada. And the numbers are absolutely horrifying. When you look through all these numbers, and look at all of his individual trades, you're going to come to one inevitable conclusion at the end of this video. And that is that Nial Fuller trades nothing like he says he does.
In fact, it's the complete opposite. There's a certain irony about it, because his most recent article talks about how you should trade one way, and he he was trading the complete opposite of that. So we're gonna get into that later, but the way this video is going to work is we're first going to go through every single trade so that you can see them all, and just looking at all the trades will paint a very clear picture that this is not somebody who's a professional trader, someone who's trading with discipline. This is somebody who's trading very undisciplined and just some of the risk to reward ratios that are inverted, or no stop losses or take profits.
These are things that beginning retailer traders should do, or do do, but no professional would ever do, and no professional trader should do. And once you're done looking at all these trades, you're gonna come to that same conclusion. So we're gonna first look at all the trades. Then we're gonna look at the risk analysis, and then we're gonna kinda go over some of the other statistics in there. And ironically, you're gonna come to another conclusion, that Nial Fuller isn't a set and forget trader, and that's he's actually, and he's not somebody that is holding positions for long periods of time or swing-trading or trading a few times a month. No, he's actively trading, and on top of it he's a day-trader.
It's absolutely shocking once you start to look at this. Let's go ahead and get into the actual trades here. So here's a screenshot of the exact same thing, it's million@Maverick, just to verify it, and what I ended up doing was, to kind of clarify everything with visuals, is I kinda created a little legend here. If you see a red box, that means that they're individual group trades.
So they're traded mostly around the same time, a few minutes from each other, maybe a few pips from each other. If it is a red circle, that means the trades had inverted risk to reward ratios. An inverted risk to reward ratio means that your stop loss is greater than your take profit, and that is something you should absolutely never do.
In other words, if you were to have a hundred pip target, you have a 200 pip stop loss. This is something you should never, never, never, never do. Never.
The first thing you need to realize if you wondering to know how to win at roulette is that it is actually possible to predict roulette spins. Of course you cannot predict roulette spins with 100% accuracy, but you can predict possible outcome. Below are the main methods used for it.
1.Knowing Roulette Math
Roulette math is basics of how to win at roulette. So you should know it prior to playing.
There are two major versions of roulette: american roulette and european roulette. In european roulette there are 36 number and one zero, but in american roulette there are all the same number plus it addition to zero it has double zero, which slightly increases house edge.
So house edge in european roulette is 2.70% and in american roulette 5.26% respectively.
Let’s have a look at probabilities of specific bets:
-For outside bets ( outside bet is bet on red/black, odd/even, 1-18/19-36) you will have 47.37% chance of winning for american roulette and 48.65% for european roulette.
-Betting on any number has 2.63% chance of winning for american roulette and 2.70% for european roulette.
As you see it does matter which type of roulette you do play.
2. Roulette Betting Software
This is a program, which allows you to calculate where the ball is seemingly to land. It analyses spins, that already have taken place and make it’s predictions on future spins and betting. Calculations are based on math. It is probably the simplest way for those who want to know – how to win at roulette, because all the work of calculation and analysis is done for you.
3. Manual Statistics
It is generally what a roulette software executes, however here you do it all by yourself. Basically you keep track of all roulette spins you have played. Probably the most convenient method for manual tracking would be keeping data in excel document. So here you can write which number did fall, was it black or red, even or odd, did you win or lost in that specific spin, size of your bet etc. Of course it will help you to discover how to win at roulette, but you must remember, that this is less effective and more time consuming, not to mention the fact, that you will need to find out calculation algorithms . Even if you do know the algorithms, you will probably spend too much time making calculations.
This actually is about taking advantage of defects of the wheels. Despite the myth that wheels nowadays are perfect, the reality shows otherwise. At some extent, every single wheel has at the very least some bias. Despite the fact, that error detection can reduce house edge, it is still not enough to conquer it. So this method should be used as an addition to another.
5. Basics of Analysis
Even if you have chosen one of the betting patterns for playing roulette, sometimes it better to deviate from it and make another type of bet. You should definitely consider it on your way of learning how to win at roulette.
Let’s have a look at an example. For instance you decided to play only with red and black. So you have made some number of spins and looking at your records you have discovered that the last five numbers were 7, 11, 5, 19, 29 – these numbers are odd. Therefore there is high enough probability that the next number will be even and it is better for you to bet on even instead of black/red.
Let’s take another example. Here you decided to bet on 1-18/19-36 numbers. Now you look at your data and see that the last six spins are numbers 3, 27, 21, 34, 5, 12 – those are all red numbers, so as a conclusion it is better for you to change betting pattern and bet on black.
Considering which horse is the best for that particular race is a very interesting part of horse race strategy.
First don’t be sentimental. I saw many handicapper over evaluate the chance of a horse for sentimental reason. Endurance, speed and shape of the horse are all important element. You should look at the most recent performance which is the more important. What kind of race does he or she made. Don’t over evaluate the time. Pay more attention of how the horse reacts. Did he finish very strong? Did he make a move in the race that causes his defeat? Did he make a very tough race? I don’t like horse with consecutive big effort race. For example, the horse goes in front and was attacked in fast fraction and was beaten; next race he was caught way outside for all race and was beaten again. That horse may be tired.
Always watch the horse that comes back from a rest. Specially the first 3 start after a rest. If the horse improves pay attention he can be your winner. If only one of the previous races looks terrible just forget it and check the other one. Horses are living creature sometimes they feel sick, bad mood and thousand of reason why a horse did not perform well. Once, it’s an accident more than one, be careful it's a risky bet.
The class is also a big factor. If the horse raise class too much be careful. He may not be able to perform as well as the previous race. I like the horse with class raise only if he is in an improvement process. Be careful with horse that drops class. Sometimes the trainer make the horse look bad in previous race to make sure he can get the class drop. But if the trainer is not one of the best it is possible that the horse facing problem and I wouldn’t bet on him. The age of the horse can be a factor, some horse can not perform as well as before when they getting old. Sometimes the horse is tired and need a break. Check how many consecutive race he has run.
Where to Play?
Where to play? is one of the most important topic and probably the one that is less discussed in the world of horse race strategy.
Imagine some off track betting salon takes 5% to 10% of all your gain. If you add what the original horse track takes from the betting pool and the taxes perceive by different government level, the house edge of any casino is a piece of cake.
That’s why I never play serious money on horse race anywhere else than online. Some website offering me the payment of the track where the race is running and bonus percentage of my losing bet.
Did you find these conditions in any land base horse race betting salon in North America?
7% Rebate on your lost you will not find a better website to play horse race. Great bonus and track odds payment. If you are a horse race fans or amateur open an account today and see the difference it makes in your pocket.
With the rather large number of online casinos that are available for mobile devices and regular computers, it is not difficult to find a mobile gaming site. However, the reply to how to find the best mobile casino sites is a difficult one to answer. An excellent method to find one is considering the pitfalls for these websites.
The primary objective of all these websites is to earn money. Although a substantial amount of revenue is earned through advertisements, the majority of its earnings are made through income earned through the gambling that is conducted by the members. You may find a website that allows free sign up but charges many hidden costs to procure a membership and play the games.
Sometimes it is easy to be carried away with the promotional offers provided by these sorts of websites. Many of these provide free memberships and access to some specific games available on their various pages. Another common offer provided to lure members is matching the initial cash deposits made by the users which can be a pretty substantial bonus.
Most of these mobile casino sites provide the maximum and minimum levels of making the cash deposits, which will be provided in the terms and conditions of use. You must verify the commencement and end dates of these promotional offers in order to check their validity. Therefore, while contemplating memberships with one of these websites you must read the various terms and conditions of use in depth.
Several mobile manufacturers incorporate the necessary applications that provide access to these gaming websites without having to install additional software. You must verify the cost associated with accessing these pages using your phones. Unless, your contract includes these costs, you will have to pay usage fees to enjoy the various games on these online pages.
One of the best methods to choosing a reliable site is reading the various reviews provided by the experts as well as the regular customers. However, you must not rely on self-reviews provided by the online websites promoting their memberships and benefits. You can search the Internet to find these unbiased independent review websites to determine the reliability of a specific online gaming website.
Most of the online games that can be played on your phone or mobile device would require installation of basic software. Therefore, ensure that your handset provides the compatible software program to enable you to enjoy these games. Several of the mobile gaming websites provide users the free download and installation of these programs after becoming a member.
You can also read the reviews provided by the magazines on the most reliable and enjoyable gaming websites that are available for mobile devices. Moreover, these magazines contain other useful information on some useful tips and hints to enable you to win more games. In addition, you may come across some websites that offer free portable games for your handsets.
Finally, you can ask your friends, family members, and colleagues on their feedback of any websites that they have used and have liked. While finding tips on how to find the best mobile casino sites you need to keep in mind the amount you are willing to spend on enjoying these games. However, before paying the necessary membership fees, be sure to do your research to ensure you are not cheated out of a significant amount of money.